Lets see how far we’ve come…

August16

This course has been an amazing learning experience that I wouldn’t change for anything.  I have been challenged more than I could have asked for.  I wish Alex was teaching another course that I could take another semester.  This is my first semester as a University at Albany and this is one of the 2 courses that I am taking.  With what I have seen and learned so far I have to say that I am only looking forward to what I will learn in the rest of my educational career.  I am excited for what the future holds since I know I will be a life long learner.

After taking this course I have considered becoming a professor possibly even an online professor.  I am very young so right now might not be the right time but in the future its a strong possibility.  I have a lot of knowledge that I could share with future educators.  In the future you might see my name on a professor listing. 🙂

This course has taught me to keep on learning.  What I mean by that is sometimes you are given assignments to complete.  It is what you do beyond those assignments that help you to gain insight and knowledge.  My favorite part of this course was turning the discussions into our own learning experience through research.  We could take take the discussions in a direction that interested us which in turn actually taught us something.  We also were able to read our classmates discussion posts and learn about what they were interested in.  It was almost like the course was student led.    I feel like I have had a different learning experiences in this course which has shaped me into a new kind of learner.  I am more of a go getter now who wants to keep learning more.

My learning was shaped by my peers and the discussions that we had.  Without them my learning experience would have not been the same.  It was most beneficial for me to read my classmates posts to see what they were interested in and then begin a discussion with them to learn more.  I think the biggest thing that hindered my learning was the quantity of work that we had.  With less assignments I would have had more time to put more focus into my assignments which would have helped me to learn more.  At times during the course I felt that I was overwhelmed working on my course and all of the other components as well.  All in all, I want to thank everyone for this semester it is one that I won’t forget.  Hopefully we will meet again in the virtual world!

Kelly (4)

by posted under Module 6 | No Comments »    

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Skip to toolbar